Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Radio Ga Ga!

Yay! I finally got the radioblog setup! Oh! I’m so excited! I thank Erebus for showing me the way, for being the guiding light! Could never have done it without you! I thank God for all the persistence he has given me (and all the brain cells he forgot to put in - I tried in vain for two months to get this thing to work)! I thank my broadband connection for always being there when I needed it! Oh! I’m so nervous! I’m sorry if I missed out some of your names! Thank you, all of you! This the most spiritually satisfying day of my life!

Hehe…

Ok! So I’ve got music on my blog now… As you can see it’s a random selection. I love listening to a random playlist. These are some of my favorites and I have quite a lot of them. Actually each of them is special in some way…lessee…
Top Gun Anthem – The first riff I ever learnt.
Creep – Reminds me of myself (though others might disagree)!
Time – The first Pink Floyd song that I ever heard (dad’s favorite).
Ordinary World – Very nostalgic, dad used to listen when I was really small.
Riders on the Storm – Blew me away, Ray is too cool.
And I Love Her – The first song I sang on stage.
Drops of Jupiter – Inspired me to write poetry!
Coyote – The coolest song I’ve ever heard!
No Rain – The only song that I have ever danced to.
Losing my Religion – My guitar debut.
Brain Damage, Eclipse – The only song I can sing well.
Layla – I worship Clapton.
With a Little Help – well…the Wonder Years…need I say more?
Purple Haze – My bass debut.
Zombie – My bathroom tune!
One Wild Night – Bon Jovi was my favorite band through most of my teenage years.
Song Remains the Same – The song and the movie that got me hooked to Led Zep.

I will change the playlist fortnightly. I can take requests as well!
Your favorite RBJ, signing off!

5 Comments:

Blogger erebus said...

now I am deleting the post for sure...

Wed Jan 25, 06:11:00 AM 2006  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

ei besh cool to! actually i'm so "gaiya" with anything related to computers tat e shob dekhle khub darun laage! i listened to creep btw. (useless piece of info no.169)

Wed Jan 25, 04:16:00 PM 2006  
Blogger erebus said...

couple of tips though...
1)make the comments open in pop-ups... otherwise everytime someone reads the comments, it restarts the radio...
2) You have heaps of pics on one page... so it takes a while to load... so it stuffs up the radio because it fights for bandwidth...

Wed Jan 25, 06:06:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

erebus - thanks for the tips...i'm on broadband, so it works fine for me...didnt think abt ppl with slower connections!!
preeta - your first comment on my blog!! arre aamiyo besh gaiya, erebus dekhalo bole, du maash dhore matha chulkachhilam!

Wed Jan 25, 11:13:00 PM 2006  
Blogger erebus said...

i'm on broadband too buddy.... but the reason why it works fine on your PC is coz it's cached

Thu Jan 26, 04:58:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home