Sunday, December 11, 2005

Meatwhore.

Trying to figure out what all of that meant, slipping straight into the realms of dastardly behavior. Farcical afterthoughts floating about in a soup of accented visions. Backdoors to the dreamy infusions subtly ruined by the slow osmosis of outrageous manifestations. Fictitious blackouts of all reason and intelligence amidst agnostic glitterati. All the while the fragments of a latitudinarian imagination conjured up an illusion of focused revelry.
“Can you feel it?”
“Where is it coming from?”

“Just enjoy it.”
“I can’t see it.”
“Well, obviously.”
I was there when it happened. I saw it all. Vacuous phrases all tumbling down the slopes into the shadowy depths. Gaping crevasses all ready to devour the unsuspecting. A delusive hope still persisted amidst the cacophony of deliberations and yet the peak was unattainable.
“I still can’t see it.”
She looked back to find nobody there. I wasn’t there. I could see her look straight through me. She would never find it. Without my help at least. Now I was lost too. She just stood there on the verge of calculated hysteria. I was there, just by her side. I saw it all.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

I CAN write like 'THEM', can't I?

Sun Dec 11, 07:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

aatlamir churanto...and who is THEM????

Tue Dec 13, 11:47:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kichui to bhujlam na

Tue Dec 13, 06:37:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Bone said...

right. here we're having people complaining rock is dead and people saying hip hop is just another genre of music, and there rocker gairik is busy trying to write like some so-called 'THEM'!

good, good, good.

end of days-er aar deri nei bujhtei parchhi.

Mon Dec 19, 03:30:00 AM 2005  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

people who complain abt rock being dead are spherical bastards (!!!).
Hip-hop is a f**king excuse for otherwise untalented ppl to attract attention from equally untalented ppl. Most hip-hop 'artists' cannot tell a a-major chord from a f#-diminished to save their lives...'genre of music'my foot.
"rocker gairik" is the saddest thing i've ever heard.
And about the stuff i wrote...plz read the next post.
Armageddon beckons...

Mon Dec 19, 11:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Bone said...

oh, and does rocker gairik not understand that rocker gairik was meant to be sad? and referring to next post, is rocker gairik trying to siginify that he will be happier to wear the epithet of poet gairik from now on?

it will be done *evil cackle*

Tue Dec 20, 01:33:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

this is what happens when two boka antels clash...now really.

Tue Dec 20, 06:33:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home