Friday, November 11, 2005

Bliss

Oh Well! The results are out…flunked honours paper 1 and barely passed paper 2. Probably got the lowest marks in class. But for no obvious reason I’m very happy, especially after knowing that I got zero in one section. Why do I have to study again?? “To earn lots of money”…Oh yeah, that one! Anyway, let that be. This not the first time that I flunked but definitely after a long time. Maybe that’s why I’m happy. Well, I really intend to study a bit this month…yeah rrright!

One of my jobless friends send me a “Numerology Chart Analysis” of my life. It was extremely annoying. Let me just quote a few lines…
“Everything that is you existed in potential, much like a play that is about to begin. Your entire life exists as a potential that has been prepared for. Gairik, you have ultimate freedom to do with your life as you like: To fulfill its potential completely, or to make some smaller version of yourself. It all depends upon your effort and commitment. You make the decisions to fulfill, to whatever extent, the potential life that exists within you. That is your choice.”
What the hell is that supposed to mean?? The POTENTIAL LIFE?? Where is the fun in that?
“Gairik, you are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world.”
Concerned about the state of the world!?! Never thought of anything besides food, music and myself. Utopian Dream…what is this some kind of a joke??
“You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. Gairik, you are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty already potential in the environment. You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start.”
Weeeeeeeell, somewhat true!! :-)
“You are highly attractive. Many men with a 3 Personality are very handsome; women are often strikingly beautiful. Your vibration is full of life. You are uplifting, inspiring, and charming. You are a fun person to be around. Your wit and sparkling personality make you the life of a party.”
Whoah…that went a bit overboard. Hilarious even!!

It was a 16 page document covering every aspect of my life. Amazing, how much a person can tell from your name and birth date! What do you say? Isn’t it a bit corny?

3 Comments:

Blogger Brood Mode said...

these numerologym astrology etc etc are all so vague and annoying. they seem true and false at once

Fri Nov 11, 04:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

It's corny. But I'm a sucker for it. Send it to me. I waste my time like crazy.

Fri Nov 11, 09:21:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NUMEROLOGY

Ok that numerology thing was given to gairik by me.

lol jobless frnd?? haha ok I dont deny it , I dont have a job and never intend to be in one either;)

But strangely yours was the only one that was so vague and didn’t match (either you gave me an incorrect birth date - maybe you dont know the correct one) but even I admit it didn’t match at all. But I told you I was seeing how good the success rate is and guess what? Yours was the only one that didn’t match.

out of more than 40 people one not matching suggests to me that you dont have your correct birth figs.:(

Anyway, I agree with you on one part, how your name affects the whole things (except for the vibration thingy) is beyond me, but the birth date logic is perfect. You see, at the exact moment of your birth, the alignment of the heavenly bodies is what sets your chart eristic traits. (Magnetic pull gravitational pull.....)
Not to hard to understand, have been to the beach haven’t you, must have seen how the tide rises in the night? It rises due to the moon's pull remember, but humans can’t consciously feel it. But it does effect them.Similarly the influences of other bodies at the time of your birth.... you get the logic now dont you.

So basically the numerology ppl using their algo brings down each ones birth date n time to a single number which may be anything form 1 to 9.

Once your number is determined you can compare with other ppl's and see how complementary you are to the other in terms of charteristic traits. :) ok ok enuf bhashan for now.

If anyone is interested, for a personal reading (no I don’t personally do it obviously) just mail me at rajiv.palit@gmail.com, all I require is your full name and correct date of birth (along with the year). Ok if you intend to send a compatibility request then obviously send the other persons full name and date of birth as well (obviously for compatibility tests you can supply many ppls info together so that you can see how you get along with each of them)

Like I mentioned before everything is brought down to any of the 9 numbers so a person with the same numbers is going to have the exact same traits. Its the compatibility of the different numbers which is fun to go thru ;)

Ok I shall do it only for 10 more ppl. I am tired of doing it for so many !

Sat Jan 07, 09:10:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home