Thursday, December 08, 2005

Groovy!

My favourite dance scene...the definition of cool!

"I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good. "

Mia: Don't you hate that?

Vincent: What?

Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.

Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Mia: Vincent, do you still want to hear my Fox Force Five joke?

Vincent: Sure, but I think I'm still a little too petrified to laugh.

Mia: No, you wont laugh, 'cus it's not funny. But if you still wanna hear it, I'll tell it.

Vincent: I can't wait.

Mia: Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, "Ketch-up."


What Pulp Fiction Character are you? What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

You are the king of smooth -- enough said.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hey i was honey bunny. i don't like her at all.

Fri Dec 09, 06:01:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

just for the record : its "ketchup".

Fri Dec 09, 06:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

yes it's 'catch-up' meant to sound like 'ketchup'... or the other way round... or whatever...

Fri Dec 09, 11:13:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home