Friday, January 20, 2006

Hrmph...

It makes me mad when some people say that they are not studying. It burns me from inside when I tell people that I just started a topic and they tell me, “Arre tui-o porchhish, seems like I’m the only person not studying.” And it makes me erupt when I know that these very people go home from college at 2 o’ clock and they study 5 hours everyday mugging up programs and whenever they see me going through any textbook they come up with snide comments. One of these days I just might throttle one of them.
There will be a gathering of pseudo-intellectual antels tomorrow at a nearby bookstore, they will be attempting to release a compilation of poems written by five schizophrenics. And two of the authors want me to be there and buy a book!! It’ll be a real torture I’m sure. I really detest most of the people who are going to be present there. Why do I call them schizophrenics? That’s because they live in an illusionary universe of their own where LSD influenced hallucinations are a necessary part of everyday life. The poems they write are manifestations of those. Anyway, people find beautiful and deep meanings in the poems so I must say that they have quite a fan following.
Just a few more days of college and then its all over – I will go into solitary confinement. I think I’ll enjoy it this time *sinister laugh*.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

bah, ei to bhalo chhele, tui kal jachchhish? besh besh... aamake report dibi phirey eshe. two of the authors invited me as well (though probably different from the two that invited you, i'm avoiding names here since your post was not exactly flattering, lol), but i have a couple of unfortunate (hehe) exams looming overhead. and since you're already being moorgified into buying a book, ami aar kinchhi na - ota tor thekei borrow korey nebo, kemon? *dies of evil cackle*

Fri Jan 20, 03:24:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

some ppl just panic when they see others studying and they say obnoxious stuff to make u feel overconfident...and give u a wrong idea that they are not studying....which is so pathetic!

Fri Jan 20, 11:17:00 AM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

TBC - toke borrow korte hobe na, happily diye debo...ei shob boi aamar barite thakle lokeder kachhe reputation kharap hoye jaabe. And anyway boi-ta porle internal brain hemoerrhage hoye mara jabo. tui pore dekhish, bhalo laagbe *erupts in a burst of happy visions*

Fri Jan 20, 04:19:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Living On Video said...

"There will be a gathering of pseudo-intellectual antels tomorrow at a nearby bookstore, they will be attempting to release a compilation of poems written by five schizophrenics."

Ishhhhhhhhh r bolish naa.. :)

Sat Jan 21, 02:05:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

did i embarass anyone??? my heartfelt condolences... ;-)

Sat Jan 21, 04:51:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home