Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Nothing Much


Stoopeed Radioblog thingy…cant get it to work at all. Totally turned me off…3 damned hours in vain.
Anyway, here are some pics of my moment of inspiration:

Where it all started - Arunda's Canteen

The words which created a legend!

Some people say that I’m overdoing it, but actually I’m quite enjoying the fame, the controversy, the bitching and the direct abusing.
Got to go now, have to make my list of new year resolutions…I’m looking forward to them (hehe!).

7 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

ok, I really have to read this thing! And Arun da's canteen? I could write a poem about pet kharap and nausea sitting there. Was that what it was about Meatwhore? By the way, I have a copyright on that in case you didn't know.

Tue Dec 27, 09:21:00 AM 2005  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

i cant show you just yet, let the fanfare die down...arunda's is not that bad, you can have moments of inspiration sipping the sensually sweet coffee and biting the exquisitely oily roll!
You shud be happy i'm publicising you copyrighted invention...

Wed Dec 28, 12:50:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amar background ta jhere nili

Sat Dec 31, 04:05:00 PM 2005  
Blogger erebus said...

HAHAHA... radioblog... another one bites teh dust!
It's not nearly as easy as it seems eh??

Mon Jan 02, 08:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

you are right abt that...tried everything in the book but the free hosts betrayed me...nevermind

Mon Jan 02, 11:15:00 PM 2006  
Blogger erebus said...

catch me on a good day... I'll take you through it... do it right it ain't that bad....
you MSn or something?

Wed Jan 04, 09:20:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

thanks a million!!! yahoo messenger ID - psistrings... always online after 530pm(GMT)!

Wed Jan 04, 10:53:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home