Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yawn...


Life is so dull and boring I have to pinch myself to believe it! College can get so uninteresting sometimes… last time I attended a class was a week ago… last time I had an interesting conversation was… er…uhmm…can’t remember. The time that I waste is phenomenal…sitting around, sulking at the universe, eating, playing basketball and returning home – a six hour long outing!
When I get bored I have this strangely uncomfortable sensation in my stomach and I have to breathe hard to get rid of it, and then I stop talking… I completely shut myself off, I ignore all the people around me and I get extremely grinchy! Its not nice at all, I know.
I have become overtly unsocial lately. Its like I force myself not to socialize. I cant expect a good, interesting conversation from anywhere, even for five minutes.
Or is it just me? Maybe its time to change… maybe I’m the boring guy, maybe I am not capable of keeping up a conversation, maybe it’s the other way around: people find me boring.
I think its time to really sit down and study. No time to socialize, just sit at home and study. Exams are round the corner anyway.
Or… maybe its time to unleash my alter ego – the Flirt! Let’s see if that helps…

4 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

i'm having a similar time... maaney oi overtly-unsocial, bored-about-everyone-and-everything mood aarki. i've almost pissed off everyone i know by telling that i'm too busy to meet them or do anything, while all i actually do is stay back at home, lol. exams shesh hoye gele phase-ta kete jabe kina bujhte parchhi na.

Thu Jan 19, 02:14:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Damn, I know exactly how you feel
:(
Darned exams.

Thu Jan 19, 06:52:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

arre ai shob exam...ki jhamela...puro lifestyle change hoye jaye. tar upor abar chhuti pore jaabe...baarite boshe poche more jaabo...ekdin shokale dorja khule dekhbe rotten lump of flesh and bones pore aachhe.

Thu Jan 19, 08:30:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

well...someone's in a morbid mood!

Thu Jan 19, 10:12:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home