Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Radio Update 1

Updated the radioblog. Something is wrong with the first three songs, will fix them soon. I put some really haunting songs on the playlist - Something in the way, Exit music, Everybody Hurts... And since I like a crazy playlist I put in Train of Angels and Comfortably Numb! Check out the U2 cover of the Elvis classic 'Fools Ruch In'. I think it's brilliantly done with the tabla and all. Tell me what you think about the song selection and any requests...

5 Comments:

Blogger Sphinx said...

uhm... problems in jukebox, give it a cber 'thump' and I'm sure it will start working.

Tue Feb 07, 06:55:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

i know, too lazy to fix it now...maybe later...

Wed Feb 08, 01:12:00 AM 2006  
Blogger erebus said...

siteburg has blocked it... what did you do?
Rememebr you have to visit yout "website" on siteburg every two weeks ort somethign or they will kill your account.

Wed Feb 08, 08:29:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no vengaboyzs

Wed Feb 08, 10:05:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

i know abt the two week thingy but even for that they first send a warning b4 killing the account... they've absolutely murdered my account, no reason stated!!! and it's just my f**king luck, their registration is 'temporarily' off!!
goodbye radioblog... for a while atleast!

Wed Feb 08, 11:09:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home